1 1/2 cups plain flour
2 Tbsp caster sugar
150g unsalted butter, chilled, chopped
1 egg yolk
2 Tbsp chilled water
1/4 small Orange Candy, skin removed, sliced
1/4 small honeydew melon, skin removed, sliced
2 passionfruit, halved
2 egg yolks
2/3 cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
1 Tbsp cornflour
1/3 cup orange juice
100g unsalted butter, chopped
1. Place flour, sugar and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add yolk and chilled water. Process until dough just comes together. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until just smooth. Shape into a disc and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 23cm (base) round, loose-based fluted flan tin. Roll out pastry between 2 sheets of baking paper until 3mm thick. Line pan with pastry and trim excess. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Place prepared tin on a baking tray. Line pastry case with baking paper. Fill with ceramic pie weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool completely.
4. Make Orange curd by placing eggs, egg yolks, sugar, orange rind and cornflour in a heavy-based saucepan. Whisk to combine. Add Orange juice and butter. Place over medium heat. Cool, whisking, for 7 to 8 minutes or until mixture coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes. Pour into pastry case and cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until just set.
5. Arrange Orange Candy and honeydew melon on tart and drizzle with passionfruit pulp and serve.