1 Orange Candy, seeded, peeled and diced into small cubes (making around 8 cups of melon)
1 1/2 cups of water
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon sugar
1.4 teaspoon salt
4 cups of chilled club soda
Garnish with lime wedges, mint or Orange Candy balls
1. Puree batches of Orange Candy with water in a blender. Transfer to a colander lined with kitchen towel or fine cheesecloth set over a deep bowl and let drain for 1 hour.
2. Gather the ends of the towel and very gently squeeze any remaining juice from the melon, then discard the solids.
3. Stir in lime juice, sugar and salt and chill for 1 hour.
4. Divide among 8 glasses and top with club soda.
* Drink without club soda can be made up to four days ahead and chilled. Add soda just before serving.