½ Orange Candy Melon
100 grams soft goats cheese
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cups rocket leaves
1 bunch basil leaves
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
½ a small Spanish onion
1 tablespoon capers
1. In a bowl mix the oil and vinegar.
2. Peel and slice the Orange Candy Melon into long 2mm slices.
3. Slice the radishes in to 2mm slices.
4. Wash and spin the rocket and basil leaves and arrange on a platter with the Orange Candy Melon and radishes.
5. Add the goats cheese and sprinkle salad with the capers
6. Dress just before serving with the red wine vinegar and olive oil and season with the cracked pepper.