½ Orange Candy Melon
400 grams large cooked prawns
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
60 grams peanuts
2 tablespoon light soy
½ teaspoon fresh ginger
I clove garlic
½ bunch coriander
juice of one lime
1 iceberg lettuce
1. Wash the lettuce leaves carefully keeping leaves whole (cups), drain the leaves.
2. Peel and then slice the carrots into 50mm long and 3mm thick batons.
3. Slice the cucumber into 50mm long and 3mm thick batons.
4. In a large bowl mix the sesame oil, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, light soy, crushed garlic and ginger, torn coriander leaves and lime juice.
5. Dice the melon into a 5mm dice and mix dressing through.
6. Peel the prawns.
7. Fill each lettuce cup up with the melon/dressing mix and top with a prawn.