1 stick lemongrass
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 cup water
1 Orange Candy, skin removed, chopped
1. Trim ends of lemongrass and remove outer tough leaves. Smash down on the lemongrass to bruise, then tie in a loose knot.
2. Stir the lemongrass, sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and simmer for 2 mins.
3. Set aside to cool and infuse. Strain syrup into a jug, discarding lemongrass.
4. Blend the chopped Orange Candy in a blender until smooth. Add the cooled syrup and blend to combine.
5. Churn the mixture in an ice-cream machine following manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a container and freeze until firm.